Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Card.

This year we decided to send out picture cards. I meant to get professional ones done, but things kept coming up. First the kids were sick, then money was tight, then Tucker was working on the day we were supposed to go...so yeah. Here we are a week before Christmas, and we finally set up the camera and took a (somewhat) decent shot! I'm upset we didn't get Tate's big 'ol smile, but I'm thrilled we got a picture of him not screaming. (He's been doing a lot of screaming lately. Yay teething.) I'm still planning on getting professional ones done. Just not for Christmas. Obviously.

Anyway. I've ordered the cards, and they should be arriving on December 27th. So, um, they'll be a little late this year...

Some random fun ones that didn't make the cut!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

your nose ring looks so cool and your not fat and pregnant like me and your hair looks really nice too. just so you know.

sharon brobst said...

They look great!