Thursday, December 13, 2007

Body Decoration.

So back in April, my husband gave me a gift certificate for my birthday to go and get my nose pierced. Well, two weeks ago, I finally went and did it! Better late then never...

I went with my small group ladies, my friends. Rachael got an amazing tattoo on her back. See?

Carey added stars to the awesome piece she already has going. See? (Warning...she bleeds.)

Phyll got a tattoo on her foot. It hurt, but was totally worth the pain! See?

And just because I'm sure you all want to see me with a giant needle through my nose...


I have to take a moment and tell you all how much I love these women. They are real, they are honest, and they are very important to me! I never thought I'd be so grateful for church issues (Which is how Rachael and I became friends. She was my safety...my phone call when I needed to talk it all out or cry), or for churchy women retreats (Carey...my breast friend), or for the desperate need of volunteer help (Hi Phyll! If she and her husband hadn't of stepped up and helped out with the students, I never would have gotten to know her as well as I do now).

So yeah. That was our Girls Night Out. Body decoration. I love it...and them!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm officially not jealous of you and your new friends any more as you all seem to be much more tolerant of pain than me.

What ever happened to tea parties & book clubs?

Although I do like the nose ring & will be forever jealous if it heals.

Jenn said...

I think it looks great! What an awesome way to spend a girls night out!