Thursday, March 6, 2008

Project Runway.

I have a confession to make.

I love me some Bravo reality television.

Last night was the season finale of Project Runway. I was attending a new Bible study, so I had to DVR it. Because of that, I didn't get to see the results until today. The Hibblets and I got comfy and enjoyed the final viewing together. There were snacks, there was prime TV watching seating, and...


...there was much excitement. (Even though my favorite didn't win...)


You'd think I'd be sad over the ending of my Wednesday night tradition. But no, no I'm not. Because...Top Chef, here I come!

The love of Bravo. It's sad, really...

*Disclaimer: The Hibblets (of course) didn't watch the show. Are you kidding me? I'm lucky I got to snap those pictures. They move faaaast...

No comments: