Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Little Mommy.

Lately, Rory has been obsessed with being a mommy. She carts around her baby dolls, sets them up to play, feeds them, puts them down for naps (She then spends the next few minutes whispering and telling us all to "Shhh!"), and spends a lot of time dressing them and changing their diapers. Last night? Rory decided that Tucker and I were to be called "Father" and "Mother" and she was to be called "Mommy". (I'm starting to think she may watch too much Little Bear...)

Anyway. Rory has moved on from the dolls, and now wants to "Mommy" Tate. She insists on holding him, feeding him, and yes, punishing him. (We're working on that one. *sigh* It's been a battle. "Rory! Do not put him in time-out! No! Don't tap his hand. He didn't do anything wrong. Rory!!")

It's still cute, though. See?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so jealous!!! Boys don't do that kind of thing; they just don't; I think I'm about to have my 3rd boy -- and that's just fine but I BETTER have a girl one day and she BETTER have dolls and put all 7 of her brothers in time out!