Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter.

I thought I'd share some Easter pictures with you all. You know, now that the holiday is about a week gone, and I finally got my lazy self around to uploading these...

I tried to get a nice shot of the two Hibblets, but they weren't having it. Tate screamed if we removed the monkeys. Same for the sheep and Rory. So they got to stay. Happy Easter.

Our second attempt wasn't much better.

A not so happy Tate and Daddy getting ready...

Rory loved the duck Aunt Jenna and Uncle Brian brought! (Even though it was Tate's...)

Tate received some bubbles in his basket and has been cracking us up ever since by trying to blow them. (It's more of a spitting. Not a blow! Phhhhft...)

Rory playing with her new "Ketchup Doll" toy. (Ketchup Doll/Cabbage Patch Doll...same thing, right?)

Oscar (my Dad) and Rory playing with the Play-Doh.

We had a great time with my family. Very relaxing and mellow. That's how I like my holiday's!

No comments: