Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bugs.

The stomach bug has hit us and hit us hard. I'm so very tired of laundry, disinfectants, and carpet cleaning...and I'm very tired of smelling like an interesting mixture of baby vomit and bleach. Yum.

The Hibblets have been surviving on a diet that consists mostly of toast, juices, and rice. But really, they don't seem to mind. See?
Tucker, on the other hand, is exhausted. He's the only one of us not to get sick yet, and he's been doing an amazing job of taking care of us all!

2 comments:

Dawniev said...

Give a yell if you need anything more than our prayers... soup, tea, oatmeal... just yell! Hugs, feel better!

Sarah said...

I am so so so so sososososososososososososoososoosososososososo

SORRY SORRY SORRY

You have earned a higher, more glorious place in heaven and lots of money and maid service in my book. I wish you health & can't wait to visit once your whole house has been bleached.