Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good stuff.

When I'm done following around Perry Noble, I may just turn my target of nodding and agreeing onto Clayton King. He rocks. Yep.

Check out his post on the Pitfalls for Loung Lions. Awesomeness.

That was good, right? How about his Dangers for Seasoned Veteran's post? More awesomeness.

Good stuff to keep in mind, and to be on guard against. I admire how he brings these (tough and often defensive) topics up, but does it in love. I'm amazingly grateful to be in a marriage and in a ministry with a young lion, but also led in church by a seasoned veteran. We have a lot to learn from each other, and a lot to hold each other accountable for!

God knows what He's doing by putting these two (Not only Tucker and Jim, but other random ministry pairings) together. There's a purpose and a place for each. How awesome is that?

No comments: