Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tea Time.


So, this morning Tucker and I sat at our table for a cup of tea (I know! We're totally reformed coffee drinkers! Those of you who knew us during our pre-tea days can be shocked and amazed that we kicked that little (HUGE) habit. We now drink the sweet and heavenly nectar that is Earl Grey...), and Rory decided to join us. You see, Tucker has decided to replace his TV time with God time (Be it Bible reading, prayer or family time). So instead of turning on the TV or jumping on the computer, we sat down and just enjoyed the early morning together.

We all sat around our tiny kitchen table, ate sticky buns, drank tea (Rory likes hers with much cream and sugar.) and talked. It was really nice...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife is rockin' hot and intelligent. I fall more in love with her every time I read her blog

Tally Wilgis said...

What a lovely table. It's a shame some idiot came over on their first visit and broke your chair. What a huge tub of lard that guy is... ohh wait... that was me...

Jenn said...

You guys are the cutest family ever!