Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Zoos, Pools and Beaches.

It's been a busy few days for the Hibbs!

Friday we headed down to the Philly Zoo, which the kids loved. It was hot, but we had a blast! We then went over to my parent's house for some great food, tasty ice cream, and late evening swimming.

Monday, Tucker and I took the kids to the beach. We met up with some great friends and had a lot of fun watching all of our children play together. Also, we went after five (Yes. We're cheap. I know.) so it was a free beach day! You know, minus the $10 bag of candy, $50 gas fill-up, and dinner costs. But. The beach was free! Free!

Why yes! I did just get a new camera! What's that? You could tell? All of the pictures, huh? Hm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh-I am SOOOOO happy to meet you!! Congrats on the twins!! You have got Beautiful kids!! We have got to chat!! Tucker was one of my dearest friends back in the day. He was such a role model to me and I used to have so much fun with him and Thomas. I didn't have time right now but i wanna read everything on your blog. Thanks so much for commenting on mine-tell Tucker i said hello!!

Sarah said...

just keep those pictures coming; did I mention you were having twins? ...

Cherie said...

Wait? Twins? You sure, Sarah?

And Becca, good to "meet" you too! I've heard many YWAM stories, and when you get Thomas and Tucker together they never really stop...
:)