Monday, January 7, 2008

Chewy.

Every now and then Tate will come up to me chewing away on something (Like, oh, a tinfoil wrapper from the handfuls of Hershey Kisses Tucker and I stuffed our faces wi...er...ate a few of last night. Yeah. I must've missed a wrapper when cleaning 'em up). I pry the non-edible object from his slimy little mouth and chubby (and usually sticky) little fists and am relieved to have caught that one!

But then. Then I get this crazy fear: What has he swallowed that I've missed?!?! I mean, I must've missed something at some point. I'm not watching like a hawk every single second. And he's fast. And he puts everything in his mouth. And then that fear consumes me for a few minutes. My brain goes to some scary places.

I'm going to guess that it's just normal panicky mom feelings. Please tell me I'm not alone with my Random Mom Freak-Outs!

Hm. Sometimes, I worry that I may worry too much...


1 comment:

sharon brobst said...

He is so cute! And yes it's a normal panicky mom feeling ...but don't worry it will pass when they are older. Well I think it will mine are 21 and 25 and there are moments I still have them.

Hey thanks for visiting my blog. I looked around yours to "get caught up" and look forward to getting to know you...I even took a short stroll over to your husbands.

I used to work with the youth before being Women's Ministry Coord. and it a rewarding and challenging ministry. I still have a heart for them...But God called me elsewhere...