Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mindless, yet fun.

In the spirit of the laziness that is today, I've decided to waste my time in a very fun way.

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up five items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What is it?
1. Produce: Apples. The green sour ones.
2. Bakery: Um. Anything? Okay, okay...cupcakes. With much frosting.
3. Meat: Chicken breasts.
4. Frozen: Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Or corn dogs. I love a good corn dog.
5. Dry goods: Kix cereal. Very much so "Mother Approved" in this house.

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring three articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. Jeans.
2. A t-shirt.
3. Undergarments. Hm. But no shoes...can I bring four items?

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day what five phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. So.
2. Seriously.
3. You were, like...
4. Trust me.
5. Rory! Stop sitting on your brother!

So, what three things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Taking a shower.
2. Hugging, kissing and/or cuddling with these people living in my house.
3. Talking to my mom/friends.

Somebody stole your purse/wallet. In order to get it back, you have to name five things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Diapers. (What? It's my diaper bag, too!)
2. My wallet.
3. My cellphone.
4. Make-up.
5. Sippy cups.

You just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking an eight hour block with nobody around. What five activities might we find you doing?
1. Sitting in stunned amazement that I actually have 8 hours alone...
2. Shopping. I would so go shopping by myself.
3. Reading a book. You know, one with chapters and stuff.
4. Eating my own food. All of it. By myself.
5. Actually, I would probably find my husband and spend that time, child-free, with him!

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what four careers would be fun for you?
1. A kindergarten teacher.
2. A musician.
3. A chef. (Ha! I know! I don't even like to cook. But man. Imagine if I could cook amazing things...I would love it! I think...)
4. A pediatrician.

You're going to the zoo. But, it looks like the weather may get bad, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What three exhibits do you have to get to?
1. The elephants.
2. The reptile house.
3. The monkey's. Don't tell Tucker that, though. He thinks I hate 'em. Really? I just want to get moving. He'd spend all day there if he could looking at those monkeys. I like them at first. Yes. They're cute. And yes. So human-like. Oh yes...so funny too. I did. I saw that. Funny stuff. Can we go now?

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on TV of your choice. You can pick between four, so what are you deciding between?
1. The Office.
2. Project Runway. ( I will admit that this one was a toss-up between PR and America's Next Top Model. I do love me some cheesy reality tv. My "serious" side won out today.)
3. Survivor.
4. Saturday Night Live.

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What three flavors can I pile on for you?
1. Mint Chocolate Chip.
2. Vanilla.
3. Heath Bar Crunch.

No comments: