Sunday, November 2, 2008

Twinsday.

Rory's been asking when "Twinsday" will be here for months now!

Well, as most of you already know (And if you don't, check out Tuck's blog posts about it!), Elsa Denise and Jonas David arrived at 12:01 (Yup! That quickly!) on October 23. They were seven weeks early, and have been spending some serious time in the NICU. Both are doing amazingly well, and Tucker and I are encouraged by their daily improvements!

We're also incredibly thankful to all of you out there who have supported us through cards, prayer, food and babysitting. We wouldn't have been able to make it through these last few weeks and days without you. Thank you thank you thank you!

Elsa:

Jonas:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!

Did I mention that I thought your face would have been fat by the time you had twibs but that you look beautiful cause you do.

Also, you were my drifting prayer as I fell off to sleep last night.
So much love from us to you!