Monday, September 17, 2007

Tate's tooth and a sold Miata.

Tate has a tooth! I am sorry to report that, even after much baby wrangling, I was unable to get a picture of this new tooth. Trust me. I tried.

Also, we sold the Miata on ebay! It went for quite a bit higher than we thought it would, which is, of course, wonderful! We're buying my parents' old car (a much more family friendly one) and all of the sale money is going towards that. The more we could give them from the Miata, the less we have to pay out of pocket. So, yay for selling above our projected price!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I always comment in the wrong place; but below you wrote how you "just can't get into Beth Moore." That's so funny cause I know I've said "she's good" or "I've heard she's good" when I think I tried to read her once or twice but never really got into her. There's jargon like that in churchdom that we all flow with without much thought until someone points out: "no, that sandwich doesn't taste so great; I know you're all raving about it but I think it's kind of horsey."

Cherie said...

You know. I felt the same way about being Purpose Driven. Perhaps someone should write a musical or perform some sort of interpretive dance about that one...

Man. I sometimes miss those pre-children, small group, late night dinner and clove days!